.Badger'S DeN.
…HmM…

…MaybE I ShoulD KeeP FroM WanderinG IN People’S GardenS…

I will tell everybody why I am afraid to roleplay with them.

iam-markpellegrino:

Simple

  • I don’t feel I play my character well.
  • I feel you are better at roleplaying and would simply hate my level of skill.
  • I honestly get terrified talking to people first because I am not used to it.
  • You are far superior to me and therefore I am nervous.

Need I explain more?

image

sinuousmaestro:

atropaodyssey:

sinuousmaestro:

atropaodyssey:

“.A-AlL RighT.”

==> You swallow deeply. At this point it would be more than unwise than follow this older troll. With a last glance back to the way out, you decide to follow the older troll deeper into his hive.

You hope, secretly, that this won’t be the last time you see it.  Living to your 7th sweep is a goal of yours at this point.

==> At least she’s obedient. And if not wise, then she learns from her mistakes. Ignorant she may be, but not entirely stupid. You lead her to your den and beckon for her to have a seat.

“~< And make ssurre yourr llussuss doess not lleave any sscrratchess on anything. It’ss harrd enough to rrefurrbissh afterr one.”

==> You bustle off and return a few minutes later with two cups of tea; either her or her lusus would have to go without. And then, rubbing your temples, you sit in silence for a moment as it cools just barely enough to not scald your tongue.

“~< Drrink. I’ve not poissoned it, orr anything.”

==> You try to keep yourself from flushing; he must’ve seen you looking at the cup, trying to figure out if there was anything in it. Just in case though… You glance down at your lusus; she’s pretty quiet, considering the surroundings. If anything was truly off with the tea, she would be growling her head off. Given that she’s quiet and it doesn’t look to be suspiciously colored, it’s probably safe.

“.SorrY. .GuesS It’S A NervouS HabiT.”

==> After a few seconds to let it cool a little more, you take a small sip. Nope, not dead yet. Looks like he might not want you dead yet after all. Apart from that, though, you’re pretty much in the dark about this strange older troll.

==> Varans: Pry.

You wait a moment for her to drink - to do otherwise would be impolite. That said, it /is/ time to hurry things along.

~< Allll rright. Now that we arre no llongerr in immediate dangerr - and I say /we/ verry dellibrretolly - I ssuggesst you intrroduce yourrssellf prroperrlly, and expllain what, prrecisselly, you werre doing here at my hive.

Before you have the chance to say anything else, you take a sip of your own tea. It is still slightly too hot - and by that you mean that it almost burns the tip of your tongue - and it is weaker than usual. Admittedly, you were rushed when brewing it, but still, it does nothing to help your mood. You decide to wait another minute and just inhale the steam for now while you wait for her to answer.

==> Melina: Explain yourself

When you’ve at last swallowed your tea- and thankfully not your tongue in the proncess- you gaze up at your impromptu host, less afraid than you were five minutes ago. Still, introductions are always awkward, especially when they involve walking about places you don’t belong.

".MY NamE IS MelinA SeshaT, SiR. .SorrY ThaT YoU RaN IntO ME LikE ThaT, BuT BadgermA AnD I WerE ExplorinG."

At her nickname, your lusus turns upward, giving a growl that’s something like her version of a greeting, before turning back to resting her head on her paws. She always was rather taciturn.

".YoU SeE… WE WerE LookinG FoR PlantS. .I LikE TO MakE ThingS WitH TheM, AnD WE Haven’T BeeN ThrougH ThiS AreA BeforE, SiR. .That’S AlL I WanteD: PlantS, NoT TroublE."

treblearietta:

image atropaodyssey started following you

[[Hey there!]]

[Hi~! ^^]

sinuousmaestro:

atropaodyssey:

sinuousmaestro:

atropaodyssey:

sinuousmaestro:

atropaodyssey:

==> Looks like you messed up, again. What else is new? Scratching the back of your head nervously, you try to regain what little sense of calm you had. It’s a little hard when the lower parts of your legs won’t seem to stop trembling for a few seconds. Probably not the best first impression with this strange, older troll. You mentally make a note to not stop by here again.

.SorrY, SiR. I Didn’T MeaN TO WakE UP YouR LusuS OR AnythinG. …BadgermA AnD I WerE JusT OuT PlanT HuntinG… .I Didn’T KnoW AnyonE LiveD IN The AreA.

==> It feels like your body is starting to calm down, and the shaking is a little better at this point. Maybe that sought-after calm is finally returning. That, or you wore yourself out. Either way, that first impression might be looking up.

==> And now she has you at a disadvantage. You’ve nothing to call her; you settle for calling her nothing. A little condescending, perhaps, but there’s no one to know. And you can certainly afford to be condescending here. It helps your own annoyance cool, as well.

~< You did not wake him. He iss awake… and hunting. That iss the dangerr. Werre he sslleeping, you woulld be at my merrcy allone. He hass none.

==> You’ll say this for her; at least she knows where she stands. She’s good at placating.

==> You feel your breath catch. You hadn’t realized how dangerous the situation had been. Mentally, you go over the signs you had picked up in books on how to spot danger. It’s like a giant red arrow in your think pan. In an attempt to hide how yellow your face is becoming, you look down at your boots, scuffed from bumping into things.

…SorrY, SiR… .I Didn’T KnoW. .IF YoU WanT ME TO LeavE NoW, I WilL.

==> You glance back towards the door, face matching the pack on your back. Maybe you could go hide in your Recuperacoon and forget this entire night even happened.

~< You fllaill to underrsstand. It woulld be unwisse to be outdoorrss at thiss time. You arre farr ssaferr in herre; therre willll be time enough to ssearrch 4 pllantss llaterr.

==> You do move from the door, now, past her down the corridor to the main foyer.

~< Follllow me. We’llll get nothing accompllisshed sstanding arround in the doorrway.

“.A-AlL RighT.”

==> You swallow deeply. At this point it would be more than unwise than follow this older troll. With a last glance back to the way out, you decide to follow the older troll deeper into his hive.

You hope, secretly, that this won’t be the last time you see it.  Living to your 7th sweep is a goal of yours at this point.

==> At least she’s obedient. And if not wise, then she learns from her mistakes. Ignorant she may be, but not entirely stupid. You lead her to your den and beckon for her to have a seat.

“~< And make ssurre yourr llussuss doess not lleave any sscrratchess on anything. It’ss harrd enough to rrefurrbissh afterr one.”

==> You bustle off and return a few minutes later with two cups of tea; either her or her lusus would have to go without. And then, rubbing your temples, you sit in silence for a moment as it cools just barely enough to not scald your tongue.

“~< Drrink. I’ve not poissoned it, orr anything.”

==> You try to keep yourself from flushing; he must’ve seen you looking at the cup, trying to figure out if there was anything in it. Just in case though… You glance down at your lusus; she’s pretty quiet, considering the surroundings. If anything was truly off with the tea, she would be growling her head off. Given that she’s quiet and it doesn’t look to be suspiciously colored, it’s probably safe.

".SorrY. .GuesS It’S A NervouS HabiT."

==> After a few seconds to let it cool a little more, you take a small sip. Nope, not dead yet. Looks like he might not want you dead yet after all. Apart from that, though, you’re pretty much in the dark about this strange older troll.

!HeY EveryonE!

.I GoT CaughT UP IN WritinG SomethinG. !WhoopS!

.SeemS A BiT SillY NoW… BadgermA RippeD IT TO ShredS.

.LookS LikE It’S BacK TO ThE DrawinG BoarD.

!WoW!

?Where’D ThesE NeW PeoplE ComE FroM?

…HI PeoplE…

(Hi new followers!)

*hands pail* YOU. ME. GET OUR MOTHERFUCKING GRUB ON?!
Anonymous

*BlusH* !E-EwW! !I-I… I’M OnlY SiX!


*TosseS BuckeT AnD AbscondS*

.ThaT WaS FuN. ^^

.I HaD A TalK WitH A NicE EartH GirL NameD RoxY.

.I HopE HeR MeowbeasT GrubS TurN OuT WelL. ^^

(To the Roxy I found on MSPARP, thanks for chatting with me. You’re awesome and made my night.)

.I GoT AN IdeA.

(You guys are awesome. I wanted to do something for 10 followers.

I feel I don’t draw Meli enough, maybe to lack of ideas. I’m not much of an artist, but if you leave suggestions in my ask, I’ll do them.

Keep it Safe For Work, and… know I’m not very good. ^^U